My Weightloss Progress in Numbers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am finally back!

It's been months since I last blogged, because I forgot my username and password! Each time I tried to login I got an error, so after trying a few times each time, I gave up. I have finally been able to spare some extra time to get it right, and guess what? It worked!

Yippie!

In the past months I have had my first appointment with my surgeon, I have had some tests, and another appointment etc.

In the next few days I will be posting about everything that happened / will happen. Even though the dates of the posts will not be right, I will note the true dates. So yeah, that's about it. :)

I have some work right now, so I should get back to that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :-)

Hijabi Lapster said...

Thank you :)