My Weightloss Progress in Numbers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fills

I had my first fill and went up to 4ml about 4 weeks ago. It really did nothing for me and I've been very upset that I can eat huge meals despite the band! I was then at the doctors for my second fill just last week. Doc added another ml which brought me up to 5ml in my band. I have no idea what type of band I have, but even though I can feel a little more restriction than I ever did before, I can still eat a full meal if I push myself!

I am very grateful to have my third fill this afternoon! I think I will finally be able to reach that "sweet spot". Oh how I long to feel it! I have never really been a big eater. My problem has always been eating the wrong food at the wrong time, and not eating regularly. However, I can't get over how obsessed I now am with food.. more than I have ever been in my life! And since I can still eat due to insufficient fill, I do eat! :( Ahh it's just playing with my mind. "You can still eat, so go for it while you can!"

I have been losing just about 1 kg per week. I am pretty happy and proud about this, but I have been working out 4-5 times a week and at least 3 of those days consists of rigorous cardio workouts. Maybe if I wasn't able to eat this much, I might end up losing faster since I am quite committed to regular exercise. Well, we will just have too wait and see. I will be posting up latest photos today or tomorrow.

I still don't feel the full effect of having the lapband, so I am really looking forward to it despite how difficult it may be. I want to feel it! :))

No comments: